Saturday, August 11, 2012

DO NOT BE AFRAID

Deut 20:1

Are you been harassed by enemies? Do you have a wicked boss tormenting your life? Are you afraid of the adversary? In fact, to put it succinctly, are you afraid of the future? Today, I come to you with assurance; don't look at their faces!

The devil is "like" a roaring lion going to and fro upon the earth looking for whom to devour. Firstly, you are not a prey to the devil. Secondly, the devil is not a lion, its only "like" a lion. Do you know who you are? Do you know your identity? You are a son/daughter of the lion of the tribe of Judah! (Can you see the difference between been a lion and 'like' a lion?) The son/daughter of a lion is a lion. Have you ever seen a lion been afraid of his enemy? You have Gods DNA in you, you can't be afraid of any demon from the pit of hell.

See the text today, "when you go out to battle against your enemies, and see horses and chariots and people more numerous than you, do not be AFRAID of them; for the LORD your God is with you...". There can be no assurance greater than this. His word will not fall to the ground or return unto Him void. Be bold like a lion that you are, face whatever it is that is harassing your life head long in spiritual warfare because your victory was guaranteed over 2000 years ago on the cross in Golgotha.

"He who dwell in the secret place of the most high shall abide under the shadow of the almighty. I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress. My God in Him I will trust"-Psalm 91:1-2. When you trust God absolutely, He will fight your battle and deliver you from every aggression of the enemy. You just trust Him!

Now, repeat this after me with boldness; "I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people who have set themselves against me all around"-Psalm 3:6.

Like a lion that you are shout it; I am victorious!

Shalom!

No comments: